Brand marketing is a very important aspect of operating a business, but it can be a costly endeavor. For some brands, the assistance of a professional digital marketing agency can greatly help to make people aware of their presence in the marketplace.
The size of the market and the target demographic are often the basis a company uses to determine a budget for its brand marketing campaign. While quality is one of the essential elements of customer satisfaction, it doesn’t do much to attract a market if you don’t have a brand that can set itself apart. Your brand is a whole package. It consists of your business’ name, products, logo, content, and values. Combined, all of these elements turn into an experience your customers will either like or dislike. A brand is the part of your business that consumers will trust and love or reject. Brand awareness is important because it makes people connect a name to a certain product.
Typically, brand marketing or building brand awareness is associated with budget. But because of the advancement of technology, you don’t always need to prepare a huge budget for it. There are lots of budget-friendly brand awareness strategies you may use on a shoestring. These are:
1. Build a Website
In this age of information, it is essential for business operators and managers to acknowledge the value of the virtual market. It is a place where people can see your products wherever they may be – as long as they have access to the internet.
With that said, you need to build a website for your business. Being visible on social media has lots of marketing benefits, but having a website does make a difference because a website serves as the equivalent of your physical store in the virtual market. It can tell a lot about your brand’s personality, characteristics, and performance.
If you want to build a website for your business, you should make sure that it is efficient and able to meet the needs of a modern audience. Let an experienced team of professional web developers like the Colorado digital marketing service do it.
2. Use Google to Promote your Business
Promote your business on Google to make it more visible online at little or no cost. Here are some of the most popular online brand awareness campaigns you can adopt for your business:
- Create a Google Business Profile and Verify It – Creating a business profile on Google makes your enterprise visible on Google Maps and the local section of Google search results. It may also display your business name and location in the Knowledge Panel of the Search Results.
To effectively use your Google Business Profile, you should verify ownership of your business listing through a free Google My Business (GMB) account. Once you have claimed ownership of your business listing, you’ll be able to optimize it for added visibility especially in relevant searches. You may also ask a professional digital marketing agency to promote your brand on Google for you.
- Apply Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Promoting your business online does create lots of opportunities, but allowing Google to promote your business can make a difference. Through search engine optimization (SEO) you’ll be able to align your content with Google’s ranking criteria. This will allow you to use strategic keywords for your content. It involves the use of keywords that meet user intent. It makes your content easily visible to the right audience.
Some of the most effective SEO techniques include:
- Adding relevant keywords to important pages on your website
- Publishing unique, original, and high-quality content regularly
- Tagging images on your web pages
- Optimizing your website for mobile
- Maintaining excellent page load speeds
- Keeping your site protected from hackers and malicious attacks
- Create a Blog Page and Keep it Updated
Regular publishing of fresh content is an effective strategy not only for keeping your audience informed but to keep search engines aware that your site is being updated. Fresh content prompts search engines to include your site in its indexing routine – and makes it move searchable.
- Share Your Content
Sharing a blog that exposes your expertise and intent to inform and offer solutions to your audience’s pain points is an effective yet budget-friendly tool to promote your business. Keeping your blog page updated does work to win the trust of followers and favorable impressions from occasional visitors. But sharing content on different platforms including social media and via email newsletters can give your brand a wider reach and a chance to garner more leads. An expert’s blog will have higher chances to get backlinks especially when a writer sees its value and links back to your content as reference. That would be a plus for your brand awareness campaign – and it’s free.
3. Get Your Business Listed on Online Directories
Many consumers visit online directories when they want to find a business that offers the products or services they want. Online directories are websites with high domain authority and traffic. It’s not strange to see your business name appear at the top page of Google when you enlist your business on these sites.
These are some of the most popular site directories you may consider:
- TripAdvisor, Angie’s List, and mother applicable niche directories
- Better Business Bureau
- Yellow/White Pages
4. Leverage the Power of Social Media
Social media was initially intended to connect people, but it has become a giant marketplace where people and businesses converge and transact. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn are the most popular social media sites you can consider for your business. You may also consider other platforms such as Pinterest, YouTube, and Tik Tok for their potential to offer budget-friendly marketing exposure for your business.
Building brand awareness involves cost. If you want to promote your brand as a small business, you can still promote your brand for free or at a lesser level through budget-friendly tools available on the web. Make your campaign more effective and error-free. Let professionals like the Colorado digital marketing service do it for you.