- We offer 508 and ADA Compliance services like optimizing websites, web applications, software, and mobile apps so that you can provide an exceptional experience for all kinds of site visitors regardless of their impairments or disabilities.
- We will make your website, web, mobile applications, and documents accessible and user-friendly to all types of visitors so that you may guarantee them equal opportunities, benefits, and services from your online content.
- Given our technical expertise and experience in accessibility, we will assess your website for any accessibility issues, implement the necessary changes, and guide you throughout the process of working towards compliance and maintaining it. This way, your business expands its reach and becomes more involved in the community.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports one out of four American adults live with a disability, and that ratio increases daily. And people living with disabilities are struggling to access electronic information and web-based products because of the lack of assistive technologies. This prevents a significant portion of web users from enjoying using the internet as much as more able people can. Because of this, business owners are at risk of losing potential customers.
And that’s not the end of the consequences. Every year, more companies are being sued because their websites failed to provide equal accessibility. 2019 recorded an all-time high of over 11,000 ADA Title iii lawsuits.
While Section 508 and ADA are different, both standards have the same goal: to make sure that electronic and information technology is accessible to people with disabilities through the use of assistive technologies.
Check out these government guidelines for more information:
- Want to make sure your site complies with ADA and 508 standards and improves the user experience?
- Want to have a fully accessible website, to avoid penalties related to ADA non-compliance?
- Want to alleviate some of the administrative burdens that come with the compliance process?
If any of this applies to you, you’d want to work with a digital marketing agency that understands the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 508 Compliance standards.
Ultimately, ADA and Section 508 Compliance’s goal is to encourage the disabled community to take full advantage of the electronic and information technology available online.
Reach out to us right now and connect with an experienced accessibility expert from our internet marketing services team. When you avail of our custom ADA and 508 Compliance solutions, we will work with you and your team towards full, and long-term compliance.