4 Digital Marketing Trends to Consider for Your Business Growth in 2022
The success of your business can be attributed to your ability to capitalize on potential opportunities before they become gold mines for your competitors. In short, it’s important to keep an eye on digital marketing trends that have the potential to grow your business in 2022.
Knowing the marketing trends can help you steer your business strategies in the right direction. By booking a Colorado digital marketing service, you can further ensure that you maximize the benefits that online platforms can give to your business.
So what are the 2022 digital marketing trends to consider for your strategies?
- Hybrid events
Hybrid events are events that use a combination of elements to provide optimal experiences for both virtual attendees and in-person attendees. Examples of these events are:
- Product launches
- Seminars and conferences
- Trade shows
- Charity events
Hybrid events are not new, even two years ago. But the pandemic has forced businesses to embrace this type of event, especially now that more people are less likely to travel and attend on-site activities.
Hybrid event marketing is essential in attracting and encouraging potential attendees to register. For this, an engaging event website and social media posts are important in generating buzz and collecting registrations. Hire a trusted digital marketing agency to ensure that the content and design of your event’s online marketing materials are consistent across all channels.
- Privacy and transparency rights
Privacy rights are becoming more important these days and more people prefer online services that promise high data protection. In this digital age, internet privacy laws for consumers will most likely be updated to be stricter in ensuring the safety of people’s personal data.
But with data being important in giving consumers relevant ads and information, what can a marketer do in 2022?
- Start strategizing a customer-first data protection process that lets you reach and measure your audience while ensuring people that they’re in control of the data they share
- Make use of trusted Google tools such as the Global Site Tag and the Analytics 4 that let you get a comprehensive idea of your audiences’ behaviors while safeguarding user privacy
- Be transparent about what personal data you’re collecting and how, why and when you collect them
- Have clear and easy instructions for anyone who wants to opt out of the data collection process
- Don’t obtain personal data that you don’t need
It’s the beginning of a new era of trust between companies and consumers, and starting these strategies in 2022 can help set your business on a good foundation for the future.
- Video marketing
Videos are gaining popularity among consumers, especially on social media. In fact, video marketing is said to be the most important marketing trend in the next few years. Take note though that video marketing doesn’t just mean publishing a video on Youtube and other video-streaming sites.
Here are samples of video marketing strategies:
- Posting videos or running a live broadcast on social platforms
- Using automation tools to schedule video posts on social platforms for maximum engagement
- Repurposing an article or a part of it into informative videos or series of videos
- Transcribing videos and repurposing them into articles or series of articles
Consider booking a Colorado digital marketing service to help you in ensuring your videos and related content reach your actual target audiences online.
- Social selling
The popularity of social media is less likely to fade out in the years to come because a lot of businesses this year, especially with the pandemic, have realized the importance of social platforms in engaging and connecting with their target market.
Social selling is a form of digital marketing strategy that enables businesses to develop direct relationships with their target consumers, provide them with great value, and improve customer experience. This strategy also helps businesses to expand their market reach as well as strengthen brand loyalty. Contrary to the term, social selling is not about hard-selling your products. It’s basically about building relationships with your target customers, providing value, and offering solutions to consumers’ current problems.
Here are some tips for social selling:
- Post content valuable to your target market
- Answer questions
- Comment on other’s posts while offering value or solutions
- Engage in conversations while understanding customers’ current pain points
- Provide valuable insights at the right time to target customers
- Remember that it’s okay if you can’t “sell” to everyone you interacted with as long as you have provided great information or value
- Keep in touch with your contacts by interacting with their posts, leaving a comment with valuable information or responding to questions with meaningful answers
- Hire a digital marketing agency to send your message across social media and other digital platforms without much hassle
Don’t be left behind in 2022. Start rethinking your current online marketing strategies for next year based on the digital marketing trends with a high potential of bringing your business to success. To further assist you with any online promotional and advertising matters, hiring a Colorado digital marketing agency is a practical move to ensure you’re making the most of the business opportunities that online marketing channels can offer.