When it comes to digital marketing for your roofing business, you might immediately think of paid online ads like the ones you see on Google search engine results, on social media platforms and on certain websites or blogs. But these aren’t your only options. There are other digital marketing techniques that you can use to promote your roof repairs and construction services without having to spend a lot.
Muzeum is a one-stop digital marketing company that caters to a wide range of clients including local businesses. We aim to bring your services and products right to your target market while helping you remain flexible with your budget. In this article, we’ll show you some low-cost digital marketing options that roofers can consider to successfully promote their business online without breaking the bank.
Treat your website as a 24/7 representative
Your roofing website should be client-ready, which means that it should be designed to attract, inform, book and convert web visitors into clients.
- Make sure your website is easy to navigate so that potential clients can conveniently find the information they’re looking for
- Links to the following pages should be highly visible: About Us, Services or Products, and Contact Us.
- Ensure that your pages load quickly.
- Make call-to-action buttons noticeable and clear to direct potential clients what to do next
- Optimize your website for mobile users
- Have a search feature within your website
If your website looks unattractive and outdated, consider partnering with a Florida digital marketing company to ensure having professional design and layout that convert visitors into valuable clients.
Boost your SERP ranking with SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) is structuring your roofing website and its content so your company can have high visibility on search engine results pages (SERPs) when people are looking specifically for the services you’re offering.
As a local roofing business, you might think that SEO doesn’t apply to you because you’re not offering online services. Bear in mind though that these days, people will use online search engines first when shopping around. Furthermore, almost 50% of searchers click on the first three companies appearing on the first SERP.
Aside from becoming highly visible on SERPs, a well-implemented SEO with the right keyword research will ensure that your website is getting high quality leads, which means that your web visitors are actually potential clients who are specifically looking for roofing services. In short, you enjoy high conversion rates.
Many of the basic SEO best practices are easy to implement and can place your website on the prominent ranks in SERPs (especially if your competitors aren’t doing SEO yet). They can also be done by a regular website designer and content writer, but if you want a truly holistic digital marketing solution for your business, partner with a trusted and experienced Florida digital marketing company.
Get your roofing business on Google’s local map listing
When we search for a service such as “roofing contractors” or “roofing services” on Google, a map showing related local businesses near us will often appear on the SERPs. This is a good opportunity to put your roofing business in front of your potential clients. In order to increase your chance of appearing on this map, however, you need to improve your local ranking on Google.
- Claim, complete and optimize your business information on Google Business Profile.
- Have your roofing business listed on other online directory pages.
- Make sure that your company name, address and phone numbers (NAP) are consistent across all business listing platforms.
- Ask clients to write reviews on your business listings.
- Have your website optimized with localized target keywords.
Most of the online business directories, if not all, require no upfront costs to claim/register and update your business information.
Other low-cost digital marketing strategies for roofers
Here are more online marketing techniques to promote your roofing business online at minimal costs:
- Email marketing remains an effective marketing tool for many businesses despite the popularity of social media platforms;
- Posting relevant content on social media platforms; and
- Video marketing to promote and inform people about your services, or provide practical tips on roof care.
For more digital marketing solutions for your roofing business or any other local business, contact us at once. We at Muzeum have a wide range of services that will take your brand to the next level, gain more quality leads and boost brand awareness.